In 1957, the Nash Ambassador received a major facelift with two- and three-tone paint schemes and styling by famous Italian design house Pininfarina, who had only collaborated on a few cars with Ferrari at this point in time.
It had the first 4 beam headlight system used on a U.S. car. There was also new front end styling and factory air was included.
Unfortunately, Nash came to an end in 1957 but it sure went out with a bang!
Copyright 2016 Susan Rissi Tregoning
Features: Relics & Rods 4.10.16
Awards: First Place - Relics & Rods - Those Fabulous 50s 5.30.16
April 5th, 2016
Viewed 2,686 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 11/30/2023 at 4:17 PM