This is an abandoned two room schoolhouse in the unincorporated town of Cloverland, Wisconsin. Two schools, Harvey School and King School, were connected in 1916 by using a horse and sleigh to join the schools. When the school closed down in 1948, it became the Cloverland Community Club, a social hub for the local residents. As the town’s population aged and shrank the building was abandoned. At one point they hoped to get it added to the National Register of Historic Places and save it but vandals got to it and it is now to late.
This abandoned school sits along the Wisconsin’s Lake Superior Scenic Byway.
Copyright 2018 Susan Rissi Tregoning
November 1st, 2018
Viewed 1,428 Times - Last Visitor from Ottawa, ON - Canada on 12/08/2023 at 11:52 AM