The yellow horse-drawn Stage Wagon passes the James Geddy House on the corner of Duke of Gloucester Street and Palace Green in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia.
One of the original buildings in the historic area, James Geddy Jr, built this home in 1762. Nearly 85% of the structural framework, half of the exterior woodwork, and 90% of the window glass are original.
Copyright 2020 Susan Rissi Tregoning
November 12th, 2020
Viewed 1,494 Times - Last Visitor from Fairfield, CT on 12/01/2023 at 7:31 AM