The blue Madison horse-drawn carriage travels down Duke of Gloucester Street near the Bruton Parish Church on a foggy autumn morning.
The Bruton Parish Church is the oldest building in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. Constructed from 1711-1715, the tower was added more than fifty years later in 1769. Considered a simple 18th century church, its fundamental virtue is proportion; it has a beautiful mixture of gothic and renaissance features.
Copyright 2020 Susan Rissi Tregoning
November 11th, 2020
Viewed 1,474 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 12/02/2023 at 12:58 PM